Oh no, sorry, a 404 error, that's torn a hole in it!
Either you have found a broken link or the page may have been removed!
Life lessons learned from a dog
1. If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you'll get what you want.
2. Don't go out without ID.
3. Be aware of when to hold your tongue, and when to use it.
4. Leave room in your schedule for a good nap.
5. Always give people a friendly greeting. A cold nose in the crotch is most effective.
6. If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss.Click here to try again from our homepage and find all things dog friendly!