St Michael Caerhays
- Visit website
Please mention you found
us on The Good Dog Guide
- Dogs allowed all year round
- Caerhays Castle as a backdrop
- Flat beach for dog walking
- Superb coastal walks and scenery
- Dog Friendly Beach - St Michael Caerhays
Porthluney - Dog Friendly Beach in St Michael Caerhays, Cornwall
As part of the Caerhays Estate, Porthluney beach has an idyllic setting, between the castle and the sea.
Located between the Dodman Point and the Nare Head, this coastline is some of the least spoilt on the Cornish coast.
The tide was out for this re-visit and I chatted to Dora about visits and times in L'Aber Wrac'h in Brittany, standing by the mussel beds on the exposed rocks.
It was a fine start to the day.
Dog friendly beach information kindly added by manonabeach ®