- Visit website
Please mention you found
us on The Good Dog Guide
- Dogs allowed all year in certain places
- Fine promenade from Poole to Bournemouth
- Excellent parking and facilities
- Great views to Old Harry Rocks
- Dog friendly beach in Poole, Dorset
- Some restrictions may apply
Alum Chine - Dog Friendly Beach in Poole, Dorset
Alum Chine beach is child-friendly, with an adventure playground nearby and a paddling pool.
There is a sub-tropical garden at the back of the beach, supported by the benign micro climate along this part of the UK coast.
It supports exotic species of plants and trees, that would normally only be found on a more southerly latitude.
Alum Chine also has beach huts and a large car park.
This beach is one of the four Bournemouth beaches with a Blue Flag for water cleanliness, being the first Bournemouth beach to achieve the award.
Dog friendly beach information kindly added by manonabeach ®