Cuckmere Haven Beach
- Do you have any pictures of this beach?
- Are you happy for us to use them?
- If so please email them to us.
- Or add your own beach details.
- For all our fellow dog owners to share!
“Best visited at low tide when the river flow is at a minimum and therefore safer. Pebbly beach with some sandy patches and lovely views of the cliffs, the end of a beautiful walk from the car park along the river and it's various dog friendly banks. My Scotties are mad about the place ”
- James G