- Make an enquiry
Please mention you found
us on The Good Dog Guide
- Do you have any pictures of this beach?
- Are you happy for us to use them?
- If so please email them to us.
- Or add your own beach details.
- For all our fellow dog owners to share!
“I love this beach as long as you stay on St leonards side of the Pier you are fine from May - October. Low tide exposes sand and rocks and is fun for the dogs as all the scents are out from the sea life. Just beware of left over fishing line and hooks, on all beaches, we have nearly had accidents with these in the past”
- Layla Light
“I use Hasting and St Leonards beaches. Nice pebble beaches. I prefer to use when the tide is out as it exposes sand. Some areas dogs are not allowed on in summer. Just keep walking away from Hastings towards St Leonards and you will find dog friendly beaches all year round. ”
- Peter Harrison