Dog Show at Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival - 23rd to 25th June 2023
- Make an enquiry
- Submit a review
- Visit website
Please mention you found
us on The Good Dog Guide
- Fun Dog Show
- Dog scurry
- Dog lucky dip
- Treats, drinking station, and shop
Cheltenham Food and Drink Festival – 23rd to 25th June – Montpellier Gardens, Cheltenham
We are delighted to have been invited back to the Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival this year and will once again be present for the whole three-day festival, but this year we have stepped up our game!
Pop by our stall for a chat with our team about all things animal and we will have some super treats for you and your pets including:
- Enter our raffle to win fab prizes
- Dog lucky dip pool full of toys and treats
- Dog drinking station
- Dog treats, poop bags and veggie treat station
- Information about animals for adoption
Plus, we are planning some fantastic events for your canine companion:
Friday 23rd June
- Dog Scurry (timed challenge). The dog with the best time over the scurry wins a dog goody hamper. Dog Scurry runs from 12:00 to 15:00 so pop along and have a go. The winner will be announced on the day by a special guest.
- Behaviour advice drop-in with Cheltenham Animal Shelter behaviourists from 16:00 to 19:00.
Saturday 24th June
Our Fun Dog Show will run throughout the day at £3 per class to the following schedule:
- 10:45 – Waggiest Tail
- 11:15 – Loveliest Lady
- 11:45 – Fabulous Fella
- 12:15 – Best Trick
- 14:15 – Dog the judges would most like to take home
- 14:45 – Best in Show (judged from 1st place winners from the earlier classes)
Pre-register now to secure your place in the show using the form on our website! Pre-registration closes Friday 23rd June at 15:00. You can also register on the day from 10:00 until your class enters the ring but please be aware that places are limited and pre-registration is recommended.
The winners of first, second and third place in each class will win a rosette and dog goodie bag. The winner of Best in Show will receive a trophy (provided by Be More Bob pet shop).
Sunday 25th June
- Dog Scurry (timed challenge). The dog with the best time over the scurry wins a dog goody hamper. Dog Scurry runs from 10:30 to 15:00 so pop along and have a go. The winner will be announced on the day by a special guest.
- Temptation Alley demonstration hosted by Puppy School or demonstration by a Trick Trainer from Every Dog Can display team from 13:30-14:00 (TBC).