Wagging Tails - Franchise - Initial cost: £4,995.00
- Tel: 01725...Show
- Make an enquiry
- Submit a review
- Visit website
Please mention you found
us on The Good Dog Guide
- Price: Initial cost: £4,995.00
- UK Leading Licensed Boarding Franchise
- Multi award winning franchise
- Home based, lifestyle dog care business
- Comprehensive ongoing training
- Trading Standards Approved
- The only choice for dog lovers!
We offer home dog boarding for dog lovers who want the reassurance that their dog is being cared for in a loving family home when they go away.
Wagging Tails provides dog owners with the very best care for their dogs in a loving home environment meaning that both dog and owner can relax and enjoy a happy holiday. Our franchise opportunity is your chance to join a successful multi award winning network running a home based business, doing something you love, in the rapidly growing pet care industry.
Wagging Tails is the only dog boarding franchise that is Trading Standards Approved meaning that all of our documentation and working practises have been independently assessed, verified and approved from the franchisee, dog carer and dog owner perspective!
For 2021 we are reducing the usual fee for our franchise of £12,995 to just £4,995 to make this opportunity more viable for those who have been negatively impacted by Covid or who are no longer wanting to return to an office job and wish to follow their passion and work with dogs. We have seen huge demand for our services despite Covid, with many of our franchisees exceeding what they were before Covid despite international travel not yet returning to normal, making 2021 an exciting time to join the Wagging Tails team!
Benefits to you:
- The only pet care brand that is “Buy with Confidence” Trading Standards Approved
- Unrivalled on-going training support from an experienced franchisor who has actively run the business and possesses first hand knowledge and experience of delivering this service.
- Corporate partnership with national charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
- Regular repeat custom
- High earning potential in a growth area of the £4bn pet care industry
- Work with your dogs by your side
- No commuting; you plan your schedule and when you will be out and about.
- A truly home based business giving you the flexibility to create the ideal work/life balance.
Kevin Wright, Wagging Tails Hertfordshire Franchisee.