- Make an enquiry
Please mention you found
us on The Good Dog Guide
- Do you have any pictures of this beach?
- Are you happy for us to use them?
- If so please email them to us.
- Or add your own beach details.
- For all our fellow dog owners to share!
“Nice beach, mostly stones but a good long walk. We parked at the Lepe Country Park (SO45 1AD) on a Bank Holiday Sunday (with sunshine!) it was busy but we were still able to get a spot. There are toilets, a cafe & plenty of picnic spots. We took 3 dogs & whilst there was a small area where the dogs were not permitted, there was plenty of beach just along the cliff walk.”
- Helen Tuthill