- National Trust property
- Access to extensive parkland
- 3 listed estate walks
- Dogs allowed in ground only
Created as the perfect house in the perfect setting, Berrington has many secrets to uncover.
- Take a walk through one of Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown’s final landscapes on one of our 3 way marked estate walks.
- Relax in the gardens, including our traditional Herefordshire orchard. The vegetable garden will be extended again for next year so even more produce to see.
- Take the kids for a walk and get back to nature, building a den or playing in our woodland play area.
- See if you can join one of our architecture, garden or below stairs tours for that extra insight into life here at Berrington.
Be the first to add a review for Berrington Hall