Oh no, sorry, a 404 error, that's torn a hole in it!
Either you have found a broken link or the page may have been removed!When you do somethin
Life lessons learned from a dog
1. If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you'll get what you want.
2. Don't go out without ID.
3. Be direct with people; let them know exactly how you feel by peeing on their shoes.
4. Be aware of when to hold your tongue, and when to use it.
5. Leave room in your schedule for a good nap.
6. Always give people a friendly greeting. A cold nose in the crotch is most effective.
7. If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss.Click here to try again from our homepage and find all things dog friendly!