St Leonards Tower
An early and well-preserved example of a small free-standing Norman tower keep, surviving almost to its original height. It was probably built c. 1080 by Gundulf, Bishop of Rochester, and takes its name from a chapel of St Leonard which once stood nearby.
Dogs on leads are welcome - contact site for any restrictions. Assistance dogs are welcome everywhere.