Waggy Walk - Saturday 1st October 2022
6 Crooked Billet
- 4k and 7k routes on Wimbledon Common
- Pre- and post-walk snacks and drinks
- No dog? No problem! Join in regardless!
Wimbledon Guild Waggy Walk
Saturday 1 October 2022, 10.30am - 2.30pm
Our biggest fundraising event of the year is back! All money raised from our Waggy Walk will help us make sure that no one in Merton has to face life’s challenges alone.
Come along and support Wimbledon Guild whilst having labrad-oodles of fun with family, friends and your canine companion!
No dog? No problem!
Waggy Walk is open to everyone - with and without dogs - so please spread the word and tell all your friends and family to join us.
- Walk the 4km or 7km route through picturesque Wimbledon Common
- Every dog who completes the event will receive a goody bag from luxury pet shop, Pet Pavilion
- The routes start and finish at the award-winning Hand in Hand pub which will be providing pre-walk drinks and snacks
- All Waggy walkers can enjoy a post-walk sausage roll, freshly baked by Two Teaspoons (veggie and meat options available)
- Plus there will be post-walk goodies from local estate agents John D Wood
- Dogs are FREE
- £30 per family (two adults and two children)
- £15 per adult
- £5 per child (age 4-16)
- Children under 4 are FREE
NB. Eventbrite will add a small booking fee to your order which we have no control over.