Barnfield Pet Services
- Pet & House Sitting for the South West
- Fully Insured & DBS Checked
- Canine First Aid Qualified
- Bespoke Wedding Chaperone Service
- Home Visits - Local Pop in Service
- Secure Field to hire for off lead play
Live-in Pet and House Sitting
From £45 per 24 hrs (or part there of)
Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!
Would you like your much loved pet to be included in your special day? Barnfield Pet Services fully understands that your dog is so much more than just a pet. They are a much loved member of your family, so why should they be left out of one of the most important days of your life? We will make this possible for you with our bespoke wedding chaperone service. We are professional, friendly and fully insured.
Our wedding chaperone service will include but not limited to:
- Initial consultation in your home to meet you and your dog
- A walk prior to leaving for the venue so your dog is calm for your special day
- Brush before leaving for the venue
- Transporting your dog to the venue
- Care during the photographs
- Ensuring your dog’s welfare needs are met throughout the day
- Short walk before returning your dog to your chosen location
- Typically this covers 2 hours at the venue
Our wedding chaperone service can be tailor made to suit your needs to provide you with complete peace of mind on your special day. In addition, we are also able to provide pet sitting in your own home for the remainder of the day or for your wedding night until your return the next day. If you require a pet sitter while you are relaxing on your honeymoon, we can provide this service too. Prices start from £180.
Please get in touch to arrange a consultation so we can design a package especially for you!
A Safe Place To Play
- Training purposes
- Reactive dogs
- Exempted dogs
- Dogs with no recall
- Dogs in season
- Elderly dogs who need a quiet place to play
- Rehabilitation of rescue dogs
Be the first to add a review for Barnfield Pet Services