Great British Dog Walk - Ickworth Park, Suffolk
- Free doggy bandana
- Scenic walking route
- Meet a hearing dog
- Raise funds to train a life-changer
Join Hearing Dogs at The Great British Dog Walk at Ickworth Park on 12th May 2019, and help change a deaf person's life.
It’s a great way to have fun, get some exercise and of course spend time with lots of dogs!
What to expect:
- Free bandana - so your pooch will look even cuter! One per adult signing up.
- Dog agility - to have a go with your dog if you wish
- Meet a hearing dog - find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Various stalls - selling dog goodies and crafts, plus a BBQ!
- NT Ickworth's cafe's and shops will also be open
By coming along, you'll be helping us to raise vital funds and awareness so we can train more life-changing hearing dogs.
The important details:
When: Sunday 12 May 2019
Where: Ickworth Park, Horringer, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP29 5QE
Walk start time: 11am
Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16): free
Distance: 3km (Family Route) or 8km (Scenic Route)
Terrain: Varied. Only the 3k route is suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs.
Parking: Free parking available
Buy your tickets here
Get yourself or your dog sponsored, or sponsor a friend, to help the Charity train even more life-changing hearing dogs. If you or your dog raise more than £50, we will send you a certificate in thanks for your kindness.
Set up your sponsor page here
Be the first to add a review for Great British Dog Walk - Ickworth Park, Suffolk