- Dogs on leads are welcome
- Contact site for any restrictions
The remains of a Norman castle on the banks of the River Adur, founded by William de Braose c. 1075. The earthworks are dominated by a towering wall of the keep gatehouse.
On W side of Bramber village, off A283 (OS Map 198; ref TQ 187107).
Dogs on leads are welcome - contact site for any restrictions. Assistance dogs are welcome everywhere.
Be the first to add a review for Bramber Castle