Dog friendly beaches in Gwynedd
COVID-19 NOTICE: Please note while browsing this website, due to the current situation some of the listed businesses will be closed at this time.
The information we have listed on beaches is up to date to the best of our knowledge. Please advise us if you find a dog friendly beach that is incorrect information.
Narrow your search to a town or see below for all listed dog friendly beaches in Gwynedd.
- easy to find just off a499
- free parking, public toilets, shop, cafe
- large dog friendly section of beach
- beautiful sandy quiet beach
- National Trust beach
- On the Llyn coast path
- Also known as Whistling Sands
- Dog friendly beach in Pwllheli, Gwynedd
- RESTRICTIONS APPLY April to Sept
- Sheltered bays , away from any roads
- Very quiet outside school holidays
- Plenty of sand for throwing balls
- Dogs allowed
- Attractive visitor town
- Great coastal walks
- Fine sandy beach
- Dog friendly beach in Pwllheli
- Some restrictions may apply
- Dog friendly sections all year round
- All beach dog friendly between Oct/April
- Blue flag beach, safe sea to paddle
- Dog friendly facilities for owners
- Great for long walks
- Sandy Beaches
- Dog friendly providing you pick up!
- Great for doggie swims