Dog friendly pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants in and around Saltash, Cornwall
Find dog friendly pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants near you, in Saltash, Cornwall and the surrounding area. For you & your dog to enjoy a drink or bite to eat together.
The Treasury Cafe-Bar-Restaurant
- DOGS WELCOME 0900-1800hrs
- Perfect for post Hoe walks
- Breakfast, lunch & cocktails
- Fair trade organic coffee and teas
- Well behaved owners on leads only please
The Orangery Garden Cafe
- Delicious homemade English foood
- Steeped in heritage
The Fisherman's Arms
31 Lambhay Street
- Amazing dog menu with dog meals
- Own Ale named after our dog ‘Mr Jones'
The Gipsy Moth
159 Citadel Road
- Very dog friendly pub and restaurant.
- We even serve our own doggy food menu!
- Dog Friendly Café - All Welcome!
- Freshly Prepared Food and Drink.
Who'd Have Thought It
- Dog friendly Inn in Milton Combe, Devon
- Freehold Pub on the edge of Dartmoor
The Rifle Volunteer Inn
St Ann's Chapel
- Dog friendly pub in Gunnislake, Cornwall
- Lal pub with great atmosphere
The Crooked Inn
- Full seasonal al à carte menu available
- Also offering accommodation
The Devonport Inn
- Beautifull view of Kingsand Bay.
- Fresh local Sea Food from Kingsand Bay!
- Doggy Sausages available for muddy paws
- Lots of other animals to visit Inc pigs
The Olde Plough Inn
- Stunning riverside views
- Fresh cooked, seasonal food