Dog friendly pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants in and around Plymouth, Devon
Find dog friendly pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants near you, in Plymouth, Devon and the surrounding area. For you & your dog to enjoy a drink or bite to eat together.
The Treasury Cafe-Bar-Restaurant
- DOGS WELCOME 0900-1800hrs
- Perfect for post Hoe walks
- Breakfast, lunch & cocktails
- Fair trade organic coffee and teas
- Well behaved owners on leads only please
The Olde Plough Inn
- Stunning riverside views
- Fresh cooked, seasonal food
Drake Manor Inn
- Dog Biscuits
- Warm welcome
The Devonport Inn
- Beautifull view of Kingsand Bay.
- Fresh local Sea Food from Kingsand Bay!
- Dog Friendly Café - All Welcome!
- Freshly Prepared Food and Drink.
- Doggy Sausages available for muddy paws
- Lots of other animals to visit Inc pigs
The Fisherman's Arms
31 Lambhay Street
- Amazing dog menu with dog meals
- Own Ale named after our dog ‘Mr Jones'
The Crooked Inn
- Full seasonal al à carte menu available
- Also offering accommodation
The Orangery Garden Cafe
- Delicious homemade English foood
- Steeped in heritage
Who'd Have Thought It
- Dog friendly Inn in Milton Combe, Devon
- Freehold Pub on the edge of Dartmoor