Dog friendly attractions and places to visit in East Sussex
COVID-19 NOTICE: Please note while browsing this website, due to the current situation some of the listed businesses will be closed at this time.
The information we have listed is up to date to the best of our knowledge, however we advise you to contact the attraction before you visit with your dog to make sure their dog friendly rules have not changed. You can narrow your search to a town or see below for all listed dog friendly places to visit in East Sussex.
Tel: 020 8... ShowEngland's Medieval Festival
- Dogs go free
- Family friendly
- Fairy tale castle setting
- Bank holiday fun
- Full of medieval fun
- Stay for a day or all weekend
Tel: 01424... ShowThe True CRIME Museum
Palace Avenue Arcade
- Dog friendly attraction in Sussex
- Well behaved dogs on short leads welcome
- Suitable for all ages
- Wheelchair access throughout
Tel: 0870 ... Show1066 Battle of Hastings, Abbey and Battlefield
High Street Battle
- Explore the abbey ruins
- Dogs on leads are permitted
- except for the visitor centre cafe.
Tel: 0870 ... ShowPevensey Castle