Local dog walks in East Sussex
COVID-19 NOTICE: Please note while browsing our website, due to the current situation a large majority of listed businesses will be closed at this time.
The information we have listed for these local walks is up to date to the best of our knowledge.
Narrow your search to a town or see below for all listed dog friendly Walks in East Sussex.
» Mile Oak
- Dog walking in Cuckmere
- Fantastic views of the Seven Sisters
- Great walks to suit all abilities
Foredown Tower/Mile Oak Farm Loops
- Good combination of tracks to follow
- Great views to the sea & downs
- Popular with dog walkers
Benfield Valley & West Hove
- Pleasant dog friendly 2.5 to 3 mile walk
- Quiet walk with tracks to follow
- Couple of easy climbs
Rye Harbour Nature Reserve
- Well maintained paths to walk on
- Fantastic sand banks at low tide
- Beautiful things to see
- Easy to Park
Mile Oak Farm and Southwick Hill
- This dog walk is about 3.75 miles
- Really popular with dog walkers