Find and review dog friendly attractions and places to visit in & surrounding Haverfordwest (Hwlffordd), Pembrokeshire
Find dog friendly attractions and place to visit for you and your dog in and around Haverfordwest (Hwlffordd), Pembrokeshire below.
Tel: 01646 681510Pembroke Castle
- Well behaved dogs on short leads welcome
- One of Wales' finest castles
- Birthplace of Henry VII & the Tudor's
- Dungeon & cave
- Café & shop
Tel: 01437 751326Picton Castle & Gardens
- Dogs Must Be On Leads At All Times
- Comprises 40 acres
- Beautiful woodland gardens & grounds
Tel: 01437710262Hilton Court Gardens & Crafts
Hilton Court Gardens & Crafts
- 8 acres of woodlands, ponds and gardens.
- Fun for all ages. Disabled toilets
- Restaurant, tearoom and alfresco dining.
- pottery, gallery & gift shop onsite.
Tel: 01437751227Clerkenhill Adventure Farm and Frizbee Golf
- Dog friendly attraction in Pembrokeshire
- Many play areas, slides & swings
- Woodland trails with beautiful scenery
- Crazy Golf & Frizbee Golf course!
- Soft play area & a large bouncy castle
- Great fun for all ages