Dog friendly attractions and places to visit in and around Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Find dog friendly attractions and places to visit near you, in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire and the surrounding area. For you and your dog to enjoy a day together.
Tel: 01646... ShowPembroke Castle
- Well behaved dogs on short leads welcome
- One of Wales' finest castles
- Birthplace of Henry VII & the Tudor's
- Dungeon & cave
- Café & shop
Tel: 01437... ShowHilton Court Gardens & Crafts
Hilton Court Gardens & Crafts
- 8 acres of woodlands, ponds and gardens.
- Fun for all ages. Disabled toilets
- Restaurant, tearoom and alfresco dining.
- pottery, gallery & gift shop onsite.
Tel: 01437... ShowPicton Castle & Gardens
- Dogs Must Be On Leads At All Times
- Comprises 40 acres
- Beautiful woodland gardens & grounds
Tel: 01437... ShowClerkenhill Adventure Farm and Frizbee Golf
- Dog friendly attraction in Pembrokeshire
- Many play areas, slides & swings
- Woodland trails with beautiful scenery
- Crazy Golf & Frizbee Golf course!
- Soft play area & a large bouncy castle
- Great fun for all ages