Buttons & Leash Dog Training
- Puppy Training & Dog Training
- Covering East Surrey & West Sussex
- Canine coaching diploma
- Fully insured & DBS checked
- Other pet related services
- Home Visits, wedding dog chaperone
Buttons & Leash Dog Training in Redhill, Surrey
Welcome to Buttons & Leash Dog Training. We are a family run dog training business, based in the heart of Surrey. Our aim to is to help you cope with some of the stress and worry that comes with owning a dog in the modern world. We offer puppy training & dog training, puppy walks & puppy home visits.
Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Caterham, Godstone, Oxted, East Grinstead, Horley, Gatwick, Crawley, Bletchingley, Smallfield & Edenbridge.
If you have noticed your dog is struggling with a particular issue or has developed a completely new issue, our 1-2-1 session's are the right choice for you. We offer training on the below issues and much more;
Unreliable Recall - Pulling on the Lead - House training - Crate training - Toileting issues.
We offer 3 different 1 to 1 puppy training programmes. Each programme is designed to provide incredible support and training no matter your budget.
Solo Puppy Walk (30 Minutes)
A 30 minute walk designed to provide a physical and mental outlet for your puppy.
- Your puppy will be kept on a longline at all times.
- Walks will be mentally enriching for your puppy.
- Your puppy will be returned after their 30 minute walk.
- Your puppy will be towel dried and cleaned (as best as we can) before being returned.
- Where possible you will be sent a photo(s) and/or video(s) of their walk.
We can also carry out some training whilst out on a walk. Walks are limited to 30 minutes to prevent over exercising your puppy.
Puppy Home Visits
At first, puppies are unable to go for long walks and generally they require support throughout the day. That is why we offer a puppy home visit service.
- Each home visit lasts for 30 minutes
- Water will be changed and they can be fed if required
- Mental and physical enrichment will be provided
- Administering medication (if required)
Each home visit can be tailored to your puppy's needs.
Puppy Essential's Visit
Owning a puppy is never smooth sailing. New puppy owners, can be left not knowing where to turn or what advice they should follow. That is why we offer a one off meeting to help owners with common puppy problems such as:
- Excessive biting and chewing
- Toilet training
- Confinement training
- Alone time problems
- Jumping up
The meeting will be tailored to your needs and will be followed up with training notes and plans.