Dog friendly attractions and places to visit in Pembrokeshire
The information we have listed is up to date to the best of our knowledge, however we advise you to contact the attraction before you visit with your dog to make sure their dog friendly rules have not changed. You can narrow your search to a town or see below for all listed dog friendly places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Tel: 01437... ShowPicton Castle & Gardens
- Dogs Must Be On Leads At All Times
- Comprises 40 acres
- Beautiful woodland gardens & grounds
Tel: 01646... ShowPembroke Castle
- Well behaved dogs on short leads welcome
- One of Wales' finest castles
- Birthplace of Henry VII & the Tudor's
- Dungeon & cave
- Café & shop
Tel: 01646... ShowHeatherton World of Activities
- Free admission - only pay when you play!
- Fun for all the family
- Over 25 activities on one site
- Dog friendly with a dog agility course!
Tel: 01437... ShowHilton Court Gardens & Crafts
Hilton Court Gardens & Crafts
- 8 acres of woodlands, ponds and gardens.
- Fun for all ages. Disabled toilets
- Restaurant, tearoom and alfresco dining.
- pottery, gallery & gift shop onsite.
Tel: 01348... ShowVenture Jet
Operating Daily From:
St Justinian or
St David's (Tyddewi)
- Well behaved dogs welcome free of charge
- Jet boat wildlife boat trip
- Ramsey Island caves St Davids
Tel: 01437... ShowClerkenhill Adventure Farm and Frizbee Golf
- Dog friendly attraction in Pembrokeshire
- Many play areas, slides & swings
- Woodland trails with beautiful scenery
- Crazy Golf & Frizbee Golf course!
- Soft play area & a large bouncy castle
- Great fun for all ages